Tuesday, October 23, 2001

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday. Mike's birthday went great! I think the Billy Joel CD's and the movies from Bobby and Tim were very well received. He was very happy. He cracked up at the 4" cake with the 30 candles! (Dem flames der, dey shoot high, yeah!) Jeff cooked the lasagnas for me (THANK YOU JEFF!!!) and Misty picked up the cake and brought the little cake from hiding at her place and brought drinks and cups and forks (THANK YOU MISTY!!!) I could not have done it without those two. It was Monday night game night, and all was well.

Okay, "well" is a relative thing, I suppose. Leif didn't speak one word to Misty or me all night. He looked at me like I should die when I offered him a plate of food. Then he bit my head off when I gave him what Ed brought him from New Orleans. I don't know what his deal is, but I hope he gets over this real soon. Okay, I do know what his deal is, but IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!

So, all in all, yesterday was good. I just hate it when one of my friends takes out all his frustrations on me. (or in this case Misty and me.) *sigh*

No comments: