Saturday, October 13, 2001

Hello World! Tonight's topic? Anthrax. No, not the band, the disease. Or it is the topic until a bright shiny comes along. Then we'll change the topic. Poof. Topic changed. That's my friends. Not like me. I'm always on track. Same topic always. Yep.. Oh look.. a moth.......

Anyway, I WANT TWIX ICECREAM. Thank you, Misty. KEWL. Misty's gonna serve it! :o)

I love my brother. He's so cute. Not that I'll ever tell him that or anything.

So, tonight is us hanging at Misty and Ed's (hence the internet connection.) Ed and Aaron are playing this Wrasslin video game. Mikey and Jeff are on the couch, absorbed in the action on the screen. MIsty is getting ice cream and here I sit, blogging away. Josh and "Nanna" have gone to bed. They are such cute kids.

I am very boring this evening. We tried to work on Ed's web page, but geocities is acting all whack. Maybe tomorrow we can get it to work. Or maybe I'll go back to Moyra's and see if she has any tips. Actually, I think I may jet her an e and see if she can enlighten me on this web page set.

I just turned around and looked at the two bumps on the couch. I truly love those guys with all my heart. They are just the best.

Ice cream is here. Gotta jet. Train of thought ended. :o)

No comments: