Sunday, November 11, 2001

Here is the post birthday post. I am in a better mood. Mike, Ed, Misty and I went out to dinner at Lazzari's. Leif was our waiter, and he took such good care of us. And then the BRAT got a whole bunch of the wait staff to sing happy birthday to me. Yes, I was embarrassed, but it felt good that Leif cared enough to do that. Dinner itself was delicious, as always. And Tiramisu for dessert. Yum. :o) We all had a great time. Hanging out with my friends meant so very much to me.

Of course, I am sad that I didn't hear from Mer or Bridget or Angie or Dee of Jocelyn yesterday. Oh, yeah, or my mom. Maybe that's what Leif meant by "don't count the blessings you don't have."

I don't want to take any of my blessings for granted. I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday. I am thankful for the people that did want to spend time with me.

Misty got me a set of drumsticks and a practice pad! WhooHOO!! Just a few more weeks and we can start our own band! :o) I have always wanted to be a drummer (Misty is one of the few people who knows it.) So, she's gonna sing lead and play the guitar, I'm gonna sing backup (WAAAY in the back!) and play drums. We'll find other members, I am sure. (Hence the word "band.")

My in-laws got me this beautiful mirror. It's a sun in splendor... I love it so much. It is HUGE and looks great in my living room.

Mikey got me speakers for my car. Today he installed them and found out that my car radio doesn't even have a fade option. So, the reason I only have two working speakers is not the speakers fault, but just the design of the radio. Mikey also got me an adorable snowman and also a new foot care kit. Pedicures for everyone! :o) Today he also worked on fixing the dent in my car door. He is so very good to me.

No comments: