Thursday, November 29, 2001

So, Hi. Yes, I am on and posting very late into the night. I am at Misty and Ed's pad. The gang is watching Smallville (the ep we taped last night) and I have seen this part already so... here I am! Went to din @ Sheffields. Good grub. Lots o' food.

Then we went and got da Baby's b'day presents. He's gettin a telescope and a camera and a combo model/electric car and a cute little skateborder dude. Hope he likes it all. Guess who gets to design the paper and wrap it? Ooh, that would be me. :o)

Happy dance...I got my American History paper DONE and turned in today! WOO HOO! Happiness is mine.

Okay, maybe happiness is a little strong. I still have issues in the back of my brain that are nagging at me. My heart still hurts and I cannot go into why. Things will work out for the best, right?

No comments: