Thursday, November 01, 2001

UmMornin Peoples! How are you today? Well this fine November 1, I am all good. Had a VERRRA good walk with Jo and Misty last night. I even did my crunches! *happy jig* Hey, I don't WANT to be Chunka Chick forever, ya know!

N-E-Ways, so Misty and I parted ways with Jo, and went back to my house. We had several very cute trick-or-treaters show up. Jerry and Stormi brought Greg, Kaylea and Grace by. Greg was a cute pastel dragon (okay I am not a fan of pastel colors, but on a 4 year old, it looked very cute!); Kaylea was BUBBLES from the Powerpuff Girls (Aw YEAH!); and since Grace is only a week and a half old... she came as a newborn. Very convincing, I might add. :o)

So, after they left, Mike, Misty and I piled in my car and headed to BK for burgers. We were STARVING. Then we swung by Jeff's house to see if he wanted to come play, but well, he didn't so okay fine. We went back to my house, ate dinner, and watched Dawson's Creek. Such a SAD episode.... makes me appreciate all the people around me, ya know? Anyway, in all of this, we also put my armor on Misty, and she did really well.

Side bar... we are members of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a medieval reinactment group. I am a new fighter, and Misty wants to be too. So that's why she was at my house in full body armor. Yeah, I know: it sounds cheesy. But it is SUCH FUN! And it's great exercise. And you meet really cool people.

So, last night was a good night. Tonight I get to finally CLEAN UP MY CAR and get ready for this weekend. We are going to one of the SCA events in Louisiana, and I get to drive! *happy dance* I love my car. I know, I know. Most people don't see it. But it is MINE - we paid it off in August. It's a wonderfully bright shade of green, and it's just cute. 1995 Hyundai Accent. My cute Fossiecar!

More happy news. I got great e-mail from Kimli and Cat this morning. Kimli linked back to me on her page! :o) You guys should go check her stuff out. She is amazing. And Cat... I am gonna link to her too, even though she is on sabbatical. I just love her energy and spirit. :o)

Thanks to the bad influence of my cousin Stu, I am off to take another Emode test. Results soon.

No comments: