Friday, November 09, 2001

Well, here I am...31 years old today. Thanks to Stu and Kimli for being the ones who have wished me a very happy day. So far, it ain't lookin' so good. Well, I take that back: TONIGHT is gonna be fun. Mike, Misty, Ed and I are going out to eat at Lazzari's (my favorite Italian restaurant in Jonesboro!) and then I guess just hang out. So, it should be no different than any other day.

And yes, my feelings ARE hurt because one of the most special persons to me - the one who PROMISED we'd be together on my birthday - forgot. He hasn't called or come by or anything. I know, I'm not all that special and that my birthday is NO BIG DEAL, but c'mon... You know, it is NOT about presents or making a big deal about me. I think that when you celebrate a person's birthday, it is to tell them how much you love them and how thankful you are that they are alive and with you. I guess I really DON'T mean as much to him as he means to me.

No comments: