Thursday, November 08, 2001

Well, today has been very interesting so far. Mainly, I've been TRYING to work on web stuff. I FINALLY got a really great idea for Evensong and now I am stumped on the whole target/frames issue...AYEEE!

Plus, my research on The Elaine Race Riots is not so good. THANK GOD my professor gave us an reprieve. Of course, that means the paper is due MONDAY instead of SATURDAY, but I have already planned for my Saturday to be devoted to the paper....

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 31. And you know what? I am bummed. I guess you're supposed to not expect a lot on your birthday when you are my age. Of course, I've only been celebrating my birthday for 6 years now. (Parents' religion prohibits celebrating birthdays and holidays. So, I got kicked out of the religion, and got a great life. Well, part of that great life includes a husband who adores me and spoils me and makes everything alright. He INSISTED that we start celebrating my birthday. He even mentioned the other night that I'll be six on the 9th!) But nobody seems to be in the celebrating spirit. So, I am bummed.

Yes, I sound like a whiny brat, and I am sorry for that. I am going to look forward to tomorrow like I look forward to every day. I am going to enjoy hanging out with the friends that can make time to get together. I know that Misty and Ed and Mike and I are going to have a great time. We always do - Loves me some Misty and Ed. And Mikey too (not that anyone would know that part!) And, since my in-laws are going to be out of town, that means that they cannot keep Aaron. Oh well, that's okay, because it means that we get Max too. So I will be surrounded by loved ones and we're gonna have a good time. I am sure that Leif will be around too. I wish Stu could come to town....I sure miss my cousin. And Scott and Mer and Regan too. Of course, I know that Scott and Mer can't make the trip up this way. But I still miss them too.

No comments: