Monday, January 14, 2002

Exposure. The total freedom of feeling or the ultimate insanity? If you expose your physical self, it can be thrilling and illuminating, but it can also get you thrown in jail for indecent exposure. So, then I ask - why would someone what to expose their inner self via this medium? Why do I do this? As someone dear to my heart so put it, "You know, they had these little paper things with covers and locks called diaries and you can write your secret thoughts in them and lock them away. That's why they are called 'secret.'" He just doesn't get the whole idea of these Blogs.

So then why do I do this? God, I have so much to say.... and so many things on my mind right now, yet I wonder how much to share with my blog...

I love my blog. I just wonder what the limits are...

No comments: