Wednesday, January 09, 2002

Oh my GOD! This past few days has just been a whirlwind!!! WHEW! Nothing bad, by any means, just BIZ-EEE!

The workouts are going GREAT! Water aerobics RULE! And, I am now the slave of Hydroxycut, but I figure I can handle it! (Stu, it is a weight loss/energy supplement that I bought at GNC. It is perfectly safe and legal. And Bobby is taking it too and he is fine. And Jeff told me to try it. Can't have my baby cousin worrying about me!)

Speaking of Stu... I have been wondering where he's been. I just read his Blog. GOOD LORD, CUZ! What a friggin NYE! Jason as in Shakaur Jason? Man, that is just a trip. I am sorry it was such a crappy experience, but at least your boss didn't get mad at ya! And, it is good to know that you are alive and well. I wish we'd seen you over the break. HINT: CALL MY CELL PHONE!!!! :o)

Man, lessee what else is up. Oh, I cannot believe that I have not posted this yet. Guess what Mikey and I bought? A 2001 Geo Tracker. Yep, Mikey finally has a ride that is not that old Dodge! Now, do not mistake me, we DESPERATELY appreciated the Dodge. But, it was literally dying. It died twice on the way to the car lot to trade it in. So, Mikey is jetting around town in his NEON BLUE Tracker. Yep, Stu, Mike's Tracker is the same color as your truck!!!!

So, Mike is happy, workouts are going well, and life is great. School is pretty good so far, and work is more hectic than I can say. I guess I'd better get back to it. Peace!

No comments: