Monday, April 01, 2002

Happy Monday? Dunno. Depends on how I do on this Philosophy exam at 1. It's a big one, and I'm a little nervous. Plus, Mikey (not on purpose) gave me his cold. So, he had it for like two days and he's all better. I, however, not being the regenerative powerhouse that my sweetie is, am STILL icky. I sound like Marge Simpson, only worse. Yes, I have laryngitious, so I should be answering the phone like, "College of Arts and Sciences - Plague Division." I am a little tired, and icky, but other than that I am okay.

The weekend was nice. Angie and Kerry and the kids came up. Dee and Vic and Julia came down Saturday night. We put Easter baskets together for the kiddos. They liked them, I think. Aaron kept commenting on his bunny. And he ate candy til he was gonna pop. Yet he STILL took home a whole bunch (okay, so Dad and Tracey went a little overboard, maybe...)

After they left on Sunday, and Shannon left Jeff's, Jeff came over and we went to La CabaƱa for dinner. Saw my Mom and Dad there. It was good to see them. I miss them.

I finally got to talk to Jeff a little. There's still a lot on my mind, but I told him all I am able to. I can't get the rest past the lump in my throat.

On to happy news, Jeremy is coming home for a visit. Good lord, the boy is actually gonna be home from Alaska. ANNND he's bringing his new wife too. Cool. I get to go pick them up from the airport tomorrow. It's gonna be a hoot. I just wish Mikey could go to Memphis with me.

Shakaur has hooked up with Kira. Wow... two of my little babies... all grown up and hooked up together... somehow that is at once comforting and freaky. Ed is going out with (what I am told is) a very sweet young lady. I haven't met her yet, but Ed Man seems happy. I likes it when my Ed Man is happy.

Max is working and driving around in the Jeep and having just a great time. He is the coolest sixteen year old I've ever known. And I'm not just saying that beause he's my brother in law either. He is really just Da Man.

Now all we need is for Stu to find Miss Wonderful. Then all my boys will have "growned up" on me.

No comments: