Thursday, May 16, 2002

More wise words... this from my friend Denise:
"There are times when we all need the strong support of friends and family. Afterwards, we can return to our normal lives, though a bit changed: wiser, more compassionate, and with a few more gray hairs. Life has a great way of challenging us when we don't expect it. I suppose that this is why we fill up the closets. We're waiting for some great reason to clean them out." This was part of a conversation we were having about me wanting to do nothing but clean house after the stress of finals was over. She said that she always cleaned closets after finals while she was in college.

Well, lessee... I won't be here tomorrow. I am taking the day off and cleaning my house!!! Bridget is getting married to Byron on Saturday, so the McRegan clan will once again all be together. (Jeff even changed his work schedule to be there.) Regan is going to be the flower girl. How cute is THAT going to be?! :o)

No comments: