Friday, July 12, 2002

It is now Friday 7/12/2002 at 8:28:44 AM. Event: Jeremy and Terry Come Home in 9 months 24 days 5 hours 31 minutes 16 seconds. To break it down otherwise: 43 weekends or 297 days or 7,133 hours (4,755 waking hours) or 428,011 minutes or 25,680,675 seconds. That is HAPPY NEWS!

Foss has a BAD toothache today. I had three fillings two weeks ago, and the dentist said they would be sensitive to heat and cold. Well, not wanting to be a WUSS, I kept putting up with the pain. But when I was eating a peanut butter sandwich and I had severe pain hit, nope... that was the last straw. I haven't been able to chew on the right side of my mouth for two weeks, so I am trying to get to the dentist this afternoon to have him fix it!

If I don't get to post, have a great weekend, be careful and enjoy it. And for those of you going to Bearbearians, be careful on the trip, DRINK LOTS OF WATER, and have fun for us.

Peace.

No comments: