Thursday, May 29, 2003

And what a better way to start back in the swing of things than with some tests:

You are Tsukino Usagi

You are love food, boys, shopping, and hanging out with your friends. You tend to cry when things get too hard, and have trouble doing things right the first time. You probably need to study a little harder. Your faith in the basic goodness of all people keeps you on the right track, even when others don't see it.

Take the "What Magic Girl are you?" Quiz

This one cracks me up:



HA! Another one:


Which Animaniacs Character are You?
"You are inquisitive to the point of getting trampled, run over, and blinded, on a daily basis. "

"Why.....?"

"It could be due to your scientific nature. You long to learn how things work."

"Why.....?"

"Because you really like to know things, but are prone to getting hurt."

"Why.....?"

"Because, if it wasn't for others generally taking the fall for you, you might well be dead by now! Remember, curiosity is great, but it also killed the cat. Well, in this case, the dog, Buttons, would probably be more appropriate."

"Okay, lady, I love you, bu-bye!"



Click here to see my Livejournal.



And One More:



I am heroic couplets; most precise
And fond of order. Planned and structured. Nice.
I know, of course, just what I want; I know,
As well, what I will do to make it so.
This doesn't mean that I attempt to shun
Excitement, entertainment, pleasure, fun;
But they must keep their place, like all the rest;
They might be good, but ordered life is best.
What Poetry Form Are You?


No comments: