Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Well, well... look who's back? Yep, it's ME! Things have been so very busy with the new job. I love it - don't get me wrong - but there is just not enough "down time" as there used to be. Maybe Mikey and I can get internet at home soon. Yes, the computer arrived. Mikey stayed up very late last night to play with it.... I went to bed.

Last weekend was good. We all caravaned to Lagerdamm's Newbie Collegium, and I think the group really enjoyed themselves. Also, JEFF won the NEVERMORE TOURNEY, and JOE came in second in both the Nevermore and the PROTECTORATE tourneys, so I am very proud. John won the Protectorate tourney, which also makes me proud of the baby squire! I took my armor and fought some too. (Pick ups, not tourneys! However, I may enter the Fledgling tourney at Candlelight... we'll see.) I got to fight with SCOTT and he is really proud of my progress! STU did an outstanding job with all the fighting activities. (Go my Cousin!)

Speaking of progress, I have also lost another four pounds, taking my total pounds lost to 26!! Yes, I have lost 26 pounds since January 1. I hope this keeps up!

Well, I have to get back to work, but I just wanted to check in and blog a bit. Peace.

No comments: