Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Well, here we are... day three of Spring Break. Wonder how everyone is... Mike left for Gulf Wars today. Regan caught the stomach flu :o( so Scott and Mer were delayed in leaving. However, it's kind of a lucky break. S&M brought Regan up here today, and the timing worked out so that Mike and Scott and Mer all left together! :o)

So, I have been passing the time by working. And when I am not working, I am doing online tests. Woo HOO! The latest results are:












My alignment is: You have 3 points towards Lawful. You have 1 points towards Evil. You are True Neutral.

Am I a feminist? My score: 82 My results: Not too bad, but you can do better. Keep working on it- maybe try kicking a few guys wherever you want to, then start lighting them on fire. Slow and steady wins the race, okay? You've got a long way to go, but I think you'll survive.

The Dream Interpretation Quiz I am On Top of the World
Congratulations! Your quiz score reveals that you feel strong, confident and in control. Maybe you recently found the love of your life, or perhaps your boss is finally rewarding you for the all the extra business you've been bringing into the office. Whatever the case, you feel secure with yourself and ready to take on any future challenges. Just remember, there are some things in life that we can never control -- so if you slip from your pedestal of power from time to time, don't be too hard on yourself.

No comments: