Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Okay, have a few minutes to write. Today is better. Got to class this morning - which I am dreading more and more, by the way - and Kim was dressed up like a witch. She looked really cute! Anyway, we turn in our projects, do a BRIEF critique, and then she says, "It's trick or treat time." She starts to hand out our next assignment. Heather looks at me and says, "Oh, I was hoping for candy!" Then Kim explains what we need to bring for Monday, then says, "Now, your treat is this: class is dismissed for today." So, as we were all happy about this, Heather, Mandy and I decide to go goof off. We went to Wal-Mart and bought Halloween candy for the office and for tonight, and goodies for the Kinko's gang. Then we went to Heather's house for Cokes, where we met her dad and looked at her artwork. Mandy and I have both about decided to change majors because Heather is so good! :o) Then we dropped goodies off at Kinko's (but I didn't get to talk to my Misty cuz she was busy with customers *pout*) Then we came back to campus, talked to Josh for a few minutes, then I headed over here to the office.
Angela was very happy that I brought goodies. She got a plastic skeleton and a bat out of the pumpkin, as well as candy. Vince came by and got his goodies too. We've been giving stuff to the professors as they come in, and Jennifer got some candy too. She picked out the huge icky spider (to go with her huge icky cockroach from her cupcake yesterday.)
Today is better. I have two new favorite songs: "Get This Party Started" by Pink and "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige. I think I will listen to each of them again.
Jocelyn really helped me out last night. I had all but decided to just go home and be mad at the world. I was in the middle of canceling plans with her - literally - when I decided no, I want to go do this for ME. So we met at the track. I actually ran and power walked two laps before Jo got there. Then we just kind of strolled a third lap, because chunka chick (that would be ME) tired herself out on the first two laps, and was having leg cramps... some Fossies never learn...Anyway, we just sat and talked for a while. It was good. Cold outside, but good nonetheless.

No comments: