Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Oh yeah, new funnies from Steph! Among them:

I've Learned....
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more f*&%ed up than you think.
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get arrested and end up in the local paper.
I've learned that what goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
I've learned that its better to let people think you an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
I've learned that even if the voices arent real they have some damn good ideas.
Ive learned that if 2 wrongs dont make a right..try 3.
I've learned that if at first you dont succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Heh, heh.. I love that girl!

No comments: