Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Well, well. Here's Wednesday. Graphic Design was okay this morning. I have some work to do on my project. Since the project is due on MONDAY, I have a few days play time. HOWEVER, I MUST get to work on my American History paper. It is supposed to be eight, count 'em, EIGHT pages long. And go on and ask me how much I have done on it so far.. you guessed it. NOT ONE WORD written yet. I have done some of my reading, so that is a good thing. And, tonight is the set up that my committee is doing for the Little Bit A' Christmas show. We are doing the setup in order to make some cash for our fund. I am only supposed to go and work on the takedown on Sunday, but I will feel terrible if I don't go work some tonight. I will also feel terrible if I get an F on that history paper. What's a girl to do?

No comments: