Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Quick Blogging today... since I have to be the ONLY ONE who works in my office tomorrow, my boss has decided to let me take this afternoon off! So, I need to post this and get back to work.

I shan't go into all of the emotional duress that a certain person has put me through these past few days, but let's just say that Mike changed the locks on the house last night (thanks for the locks, Ed!) and I feel somewhat safer now. Granted, it is a very long walk between here and my car, but I think I will be okay if "He" tries anything. I just want all of the drama to be OVER.

Enough of that mess. Let's get to good news:

Stu will be here this weekend! He's going to be with family the first part of the holiday, and then he'll be with us on Saturday and maybe fighter practice Sunday! :o)

And, Meredith called me last night: they are coming to town too! YIPPIE!!

So, things are lookin' up. And, Jeremy just brought me the newest picture of Benjamin... what a cutie! :o)

No comments: