Thursday, June 06, 2002

Hello World! Quick update time... work is still a high-stress gig, and getting moreso by the minute. Don't wanna talk about that one...

Well, it seems that my COUSINS are all Black Dragons. Yup, Stu, Jeremy and Misty are all Black Dragons. Jeff is Golden - no comment - and I am Green!!! Ed is a Red, which I don't get, and Bobby is a Blue. (Makes sense to me!)

This weekend promises to be fun. Some of us are pitching in with Bob and Missi and we are going to watch the Lewis-Tyson fight! We are grilling out and all that good stuff. Man, I hope Lennox Lewis wins... he is just awesome. Tyson best KEEP his teeth away from Mr. Lewis!!!! That fight is over in Memphis, you know. Yes, I am THIS close to Lennox Lewis and STILL don't get to meet him. *sigh*

Last night, we went out to Jerry's and Jerry, Erich, Misty and I had a mini-fighter practice. We even fought IN THE RAIN!!! How hard core are WE getting?! :o) Seriously, it was a blast. I am looking forward to the more intense practice on Wednesdays. Going out there after the gym is still worth it, even though I am very tired when I get home. :oD

No comments: