Monday, June 10, 2002

Hey World! Look who decided to check in! Life is okay. The weekend was great, albeit too short. Friday night, Misty and I went to the Gym. Worked out on some machines we usually don't tackle. Saw a certain awesome professor there too. Man, he's brilliant...

Anyway, then we left the Gym and headed out to Aaron's soccer game. We got there as it was ending, but he came running up to my car with his (biological) Mother and they filled me in and told me that his team was going to the championship tournament. YIPPIE AARON!!! So, we went and caught up with Mikey and hung out at my house. Course, I wasn't much fun for Mike or Misty, as I was on the phone for most of the evening. Then we broke diet and got petroleum at Sonic!!!! (FYI, "Petroleum" is our pet name for the ice cream treats that Sonic serves, because that is what Misty says they are made of. She is usually a big TCBY or Baskin Robbins fan, but when Sonic is 2.6 minutes away and TCBY is 15 minutes away, you go to Sonic. Why? Because you can talk yourself out of cheating on your diet in 15 minutes, whereas in 2.6, you barely even have time to realize where you are! HAHAHAHA!)

So, Saturday morning comes and we all sleep in. Then Mike and I head to Misty and Ed's. We eat lunch and then go to Aaron's tournament. Well, they didn't win, but Aaron didn't seem too distressed about it. He went on home with his Mother after the game.

Mike, Ed, Misty and I piled in my car and headed to Wal-Mart to buy food for the Lewis-Tyson fight. Bobby and Missi bought it, and we all pitched in to pay for it, and then Grill Master Bob cooked for everyone. YUM!!! On the way back, we detoured so Misty could show Ed the two houses for sale that we thought were so cute. Long story short, Ed called the realtor, and now Misty is going to see if she can BUY A HOME!!! GO MISTY!!! Updates will occur here, I am sure.

Well, we head on out to Bob and Missi's and goof off. Missi made SAUSAGE BALLS!!! and I actually got more than ONE this time, because the boys were outside when the food came out of the oven. :o) We all chowed down on our steaks or whatever - did I mention that Bob is a great grillsman? Then it was fight time... Mike, Ed, Jeff, Bobby, Missi, Bruce, Betty, Misty and Me were all rooting for Lennox.. Tim rooted for Tyson...

OOPS! Work Calls.. gotta motor. Peace!

No comments: