Thursday, April 15, 2004

Good Morning Dear People!

Well, last night the gang got together at Bobby and Missi's and watched Smallville and Angel. We had a good time, as usual. Now, I still wonder how poor Joss is going to wrap up Angel in 6 (now 5) episodes when he was supposed to have TWO MORE YEARS!!! Not fair, I tell you. Just not fair.

In other news, Mike is getting Aaron ready for his first Boy Scout Campout. The boy is going to work on his cooking merit badge. He has to make breakfast for his troop on Saturday morning. The menu is breakfast burritos. So tonight we get to have breakfast burritos for dinner, since Aaron is going to have to learn how to cook them. You go, Kiddo. You can do it!

And, I am getting back into this whole "web thing." I even have ideas on how I want my page to look. Anthony is being a DEAR and helping me figure everything out. He is just so great. Not many folks like him in the world. If there were, the world would sure be a lot better.

Well, TTFN... I have to get back to working on a few things.

No comments: