Tuesday, April 13, 2004

SHE STILL LOVES ME!!!!

Hooray! My Jo still loves me!

I can return to happy now!!!!

And in other happy news... have you ever seen those giant chocolate-covered, nut-dipped, caramel-drizzled apples? TRY ONE!!!! Granny Smith apples are my favorites anyway, but when you add oodles of dark chocolate, sweet caramel and PECANS..... yes, ladies and gents, the Fossie has just passed out. See, my friend Vicky from work came by to see me last night to check up on me after my shoulder surgery. And she brought me flowers and that lovely aforementioned goodie. She is such a nice person!!! And it's not like I live on her way home from work or anything. In fact, she lives sorta far-out of town, and her house is still technically between work and my home. It meant a lot to me that she went to all that trouble, just to check up on me.

So, happy Jo loves me, happy for apples and flowers, and happy for a good new friend!

No comments: