Thursday, November 15, 2001

Well, today brings a quick post and then I'm outta here. "He" comes by my office today and tries to put me on some sort of guilt trip. Then he insists that he talk to me TONIGHT. So, I called Mikey to find out what our plans were, and then I told "him" that I could see him at 9 o'clock tonight. Then, I go and take a break and check in with "She", the one he is obsessing over, and she said that he told her to meet him at MY HOUSE tonight at 9! It's like in his mind he has interwoven me and her in these feelings he has for her ... I know he thinks of me as a sister but I have NOTHING to do with this - which I told him, BTW - and he insists that I DO. So, I will see She in a little while (before the meeting at 9) and I've invited her to dinner with us. (Mikey, Misty, Ed and me) We'll see what happens. Hopefully he can say his peace, get on with his life and then we can all be friends - or at least get PAST THIS EMOTIONAL TIDE!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: